Why choose us?
What Our Customers Say
TICO Registration No. 2575952
CLIMB FOR KIDS - KILIMANJARO CLIMB – LEMOSHO ROUTE
Join us as we climb Mt. Kilimanjaro for the adventure of a lifetime!
Christie Lake Climb for Kids combines adventure with community fundraising for Christie Lake Kids. This year we will be taking our climbers to the roof of Africa as we continue to raise money the support the transformative recreation programs of Christie Lake Kids. Over the past two years, we have raised over $60,000 for CLK. This year, our goal is to raise $40,000 – all to help transform the lives of children here in Ottawa.
Save up to 25% and receive a $500 onboard credit pp on select voyages to Alaska, Antarctica, Iceland, Greenland, and Northwest Passage
Savings are per person, based on double occupancy, in USD ($). The percentage of savings applies to the cruise portion only on published brochure fares. This offer is valid for new, individual bookings only, for select departures aboard MS Roald Amundsen and MS Fridtjof Nansen between November 2019 – March 2021, is capacity controlled, and subject to withdrawal at any time without notice. The onboard credit is per person, given in euros (EUR); €465 EUR is approximately $500 USD, depending on the exchange rate. Guests who do not use the full amount of the onboard credit during their purchased sailing will not be refunded any remaining credit. Prices are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Hurtigruten.
These offers cannot be combined with any other promotion except the Ambassador and Child offers. All expeditions are subject to availability at the
time of booking. Other restrictions may apply. Offer is valid September 26 – November 30, 2019.
Get in touch with one of our agents to get more information or to book your place.
From USD $1395
- 12 Days
- Art and local Craft visits
- Cooking demonstration
- Bamboo Rafting in Periyar National Park
- Hills & Plantations
- Dravidian Temple architecture
From CAD $5 975
Ethiopia: Cradle of humankind
- Best Tourism Destination in 2015
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable multilingual guides
- Historical, cultural and archeological attractions
From CAD $1 805
- Spectacular coastal cycling on the mainland and islands
- Delicious local cuisine at traditional restaurants and agritourism’s
- Discover the UNESCO city of Dubrovnik
USD $3 345 (Twin share)
- Hike to Taktsang Monastery (the famous Tiger’s Nest)
- Practice yoga and meditate in Buddhist Monasteries
- Visit a handmade paper factory
- Observe Bhutanese weaving, carving and painting
- Partake in a home-cooked meal at a local farmhouse
USD $2 375 (Twin share)
- 11 nights / 12 days
- Strolling on Kovalam Beach
- Visit Kumbalangi Village
- Boat ride on Periyar Lake
- Cruise the Backwaters of Kerala in a Houseboat
- Exclusive Ayurvedic resort stay
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
USD $1 985 (Twin share)
- Daily yoga classes
Meditate with groups of like-minded people
- Visit Rishikesh Town the “birthplace of yoga”
- Shop for unique yoga items and books only available in India
- Participate in century old rituals along the banks of the Ganges River
Leave your worries home
Our team shares decades of traveling experience and we still explore amazing destinations around the world. We have been planning tours and expeditions since 1986 so you can rely on us to get the best of your time abroad and rest assured you’ll bring back good memories!
What we do
There are so many ways to explore our wonderful planet, what is your next journey?
culture and history
Immerse yourself in the worlds of yesterday and discover new cultures and destinations. Experience life with local people and open your ears to stories of the ancient civilizations.
Wildlife and safaris
Safaris have it all: abundant wildlife, unimaginable landscapes and a hint of local culture. Experience the stunning beauty of nature with our best safaris.
Boat Journeys and Cruises
Leave dry land and jump on a boat to travel across the magnificent waterbodies of our planet. Explore the world at sea level!
Find the best adventures for you and your loved ones. Explore the world as a family and create unforgettable memories.
Well-being and yoga
Let your mind and body get vacations too. Find your inner peace with a yoga session at the top of the world or elevate yourself with one of our well-being tours.
Join a group of adventurers for a lifetime experience!
Explore beyond the limits of your world. Discover the beauty of the North and South Poles.
Travel safe, we have it all!
News & events
Come and visit us!
We sometimes host special presentations with tour operators. It’s a great opportunity for you to meet them and get all the information you need. The presentations are held at our office and it’s free!
Subscribe to our mailing list below to be the first to learn about our next presentations!
Get the latest news from Club Aventure
Be the first to know about news, deals and events!
Get in touch!
...or visit us